- Gold: Quick... call your parents... I'll.. I'll tell them about the super secret dagger that I've kept a secret all these centuries...
- Emma: The one that controls YOU, the one that if you're stabbed with it...who ever kills you gets your power, the dagger duct-taped to the back of the library clock minute hand? That Dagger?
- Gold: ...
- Emma: My parents already found it. And know all about it. It's not really a big deal.
- Gold: ...
- Emma: In fact, most of the people in Storybrooke know about it...
- Gold: ... But... I only entrusted BELLE with that knowledge...
- Emma: ...
- Gold: ...
- Gold: ... That gossipy BITCH...
You will never find a better use for this gif than in this context:
We all LOVE Sebastian Stan as Jefferson. SURELY he’ll be able to come back for the third season! I really hope it isn’t true…
Especially since Emily VanCamp is the female lead in Captain
America: The Winter Soldier AS WELL AS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN ANOTHER ABC SHOW AND THEY’VE SAID NOTHING ABOUT RECASTING HER
Ever think that it might be HIS call? Not ABC’s? He might have some other projects or life ambitions that he is currently pursuing, and OUAT may not be high on that list. Contrary to our belief, actors have a life OUTSIDE of shows… or some crap like that. Honestly I hate to see him REPLACED. I wish they would just get rid of the character… a second actor is never going to live up to what’s already been laid down, so just introduce another sassy character man. There are plenty. SHERLOCK, anyone???
- ME: :/
- ME: :)
- ME: :D
- ME: ... I wanna find good ship names for the less popular ships of OUAT! XD
- BRAIN: Here we go... -_-
- ME: Lets see... Regina and Archie... a queen and a cricket. I KNOW: CHIRPING CROWN! XD
- BRAIN: ...That is the worst effing ship name I have EVER SEEN. Besides, They already have a ship name: Royal Hopper. And Evil Cricket... something like that. o_-
- ME: Naaaaaw! CHIRPING CROWN IS TIGER BLOOD! XD
- BRAIN: Yeah, not even alittle. 7_7
- ME: How about Cora and Hook now? :)
- BRAIN: ...IS THAT EVEN A PAIRING??? 0_o
- ME: Their scenes together have been borderline erotic... ^_^
- BRAIN: No just.. NO. >_<
- ME: I'm thinking...HOOKER MUM! ^_^
- BRAIN: O_O
- ME: Cause she's Regina's mum... and he's got a hook... :D
- BRAIN: O_O
- ME: .. Annnnnnnnnd... they are both humongous whores. It totally makes sense! ^_^
- BRAIN: I can't believe I am being used to process this crap out... T_T
- ME: And now for my favorite: Rumpelstiltskin and Maleficent! :D
- BRAIN: Oh geez.... why? WHY???? O_o
- ME: Rumicent? Nah, not enough kick. SCALY LOVE??? No... I GOT IT!!! 0_0
- BRAIN: ...-_0
- ME: ... :)
- ME: ... XD
- ME: ... MALESKIN! XD
- BRAIN: ... -_-
- ME: :)
- ME: :)
- ME: Well? Thoughts? :)
- BRAIN: ...Sounds like a nasty rash one gets on their foreskin. 7_7
- ME: WHAT EV! MALESKIN IS TIGERBLOOD!!! Just you WAIT: Chirping Crown, Hooker Mum, and Maleskin WILL be a thing!!!! XD
- BRAIN: NOT EVEN A LITTLE. >_<
- ME: I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!! XD
- BRAIN: YEAH, LIKE 17! >_<
- ME: AND WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD OF TUMBLR BY STORM!!! XD XD XD XD
- BRAIN: ...-_-
- BRAIN: ... I'm just gonna shut down for a few hours...-_-
So this ship is NON EXISTENT right now… but I honestly feel that these two have an unspoken history of sorts: she’s bitter enough to shut the world out and focus on rising a unicorn pony (which is as good as going into a deep depression and gorging on chocolate after a breakup), and Rumple was douchey enough to have Charming shove a golden egg down her throat. Some major bad-romance and sh** went down between those two and I want someone to explore that! I couldn’t find any fanfiction on these two (not even a bad-romance triangle between Regina/Maleficent/Rumple; and I say Bad-Romance because all of these people just use each other and are incapable of expressing love for ANYONE… except for Rum… Laters…and I guess Regina…)
I could see, as a bad fairy, Maleficent is “incapable of love” as deemed by the Blue Fairy, but after her fall from grace why not explore it anyways? And of course, having the inside of the fairy realm and having Dark Fairy magic, Rumple is ready to make a deal for goodies… and her price which she requests… is very unconventional. Sex. Lots of it. Oh gosh. I’ve been bitten by the smut bug! Get it off! GET IT OFF!!!!
What’s a good name for this ship if it doesn’t already have one?
Rumpeleficent, Malestiltskin… Golden Dragon, PONY LURVE (you just KNOW that HE gave her that so she would leave him alone; his limp was starting to come back! Heyo!), Rumicent… oooo…. I like that… Ruuuuuuumicent. Sparkle Dragon…Rumicent. I keep coming back to that one. Rumicent…
… did Emma best Hook with a sword?????
One Luckyass fight with a sleepy dragon does not a swordmaster make!
I am disappoint.
EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA *in the most gorgeous calligraphy ever*
"He was OBSESSED with you."
"I wanted the name to stick…"
"So you didn’t know about the…" *proceeds to rummage through jacket to place hand on
boobs chest… while Gold watched, unabashed*
I mean, I’m a Rumbeller… but OH MY GOSH, I forgot about the chemistry between these two! It’s been so long since they’ve done a scene together. Then again this is Bobby we’re talking about… I’d ship him with that frick’n magic bean he’s always after…
- CHARMING: PUT ME UNDER THE SLEEPING CURSE! I WILL FIND SNOW! WE WILL ALWAYS FIND EACH OTHER! XD
- REGINA: >:( *hisses*
- GOLD: 7_7 Perhaps young Henry should try again. After all he has actually BEEN to the nether world alrea-
- CHARMING: I WILL FIND SNOW! WE WILL KISS AND I'LL WAKE UP! XD
- GOLD: 0_< ... I don't think you're quite grasping the conce-
- CHARMING: WE WILL FIND EACH OTHER! IT WILL WORK! XD
- GOLD: 0_o But-
- CHARMING: IT WILL WORK!!! WE WILL ALWAYS FIIIIIIIIIIIIND EAAAAAACH- XP
- GOLD: >_< Oh, just prick yourself already!
- CHARMING: XP OOOOOTHE- *prick* -zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-
- CHARMING: XP SNOW! I FOUND YOU!
- SNOW: ^_^ YOU FOUND ME!
- CHARMING: :D
- CHARMING: ... :)
- CHARMING: ...... :/
- CHARMING: ........ It just occured to me that we can't True Love Kiss on a subconscience plane of existence. D:
- CHARMING: ............... I may not have thought this thru all the way... ):
- SNOW: 0_o Oh...
- SNOW: <_<...well...
- SNOW: ^_^... sucks to be you. I'm off to be useful now! *wakes up*
- CHARMING: ....It's a little toasty in here... Good thing I got this talismen to- *breaks it* awwwww :(
- GOLD: >_< GODSDAMMIT, DAVID!
- REGINA: 7_7 Only David Noland could manage to break something by just lying STILL.
- HENRY: O_o Are the nightmares going to hurt me again? Why Gramps? Why?
…but that being said….
Is anyone else even SLIGHTLY disappointed in how Belle has been dressing now that she is on her own. Shall we observe the progression of her fashion?
"Broken" Tweed grayish dress with ruffles on back of skirt- AWESOMESAUCE. Looks great on her and it’s vintage. Of course it’s vintage; it’s in Gold’s shop!
"The Crocodile" Nightgown- A little more mature than flirty, but defiantly sexable.
"The Crocodile" Blue lace dress with red belt- THIS DRESS WINS EVERYTHING! AND RED PUMPS????? LSDKFJSLDKJFLJOIFJEWOFK
*****and this marks the end of Gold’s touches on Belle’s wardrobe… let’s continue****
"The Crocodile" Black and red blouse with red and white tweed skirt- Wha… I… well I hate the blouse on her. She has a shorter neck, so anything that swallows her neck makes her look… blech. But its… cute…ish. And I love that skirt… but not with that blouse. Just because A COLOR (red) is present in the top and bottom does not necessarily mean that they can go together. So… BOO on this combination. But maybe she’s borrowing from Red and that’s all she could put together.
"Children of the Moon" Black, white, red art-deco dress with belt- I actually like that cut of dress on her (v-neck, three-quarter sleeves)… BUT WE BARELY SEE IT! And what is with the red black and white theme going on?? That’s not BELLE, that’s RED… she HAS to be borrowing Red’s stash…but logically… THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE! I mean look at their body types!!! How can a dress that fits the long and lanky Red fit (like a glove, I might add) the adorably miniature Belle???? My bull sh** senses are tingling…
"Children of the Moon" Black, white, gray PLAID SKIRT with NAVY BLUE BLOUSE WITH RED…cherries? Thingies????- NO. NO. HELLZ NO. THAT IS JUST… NO. This combination SHOCKS me… nay… OFFENDS the fashion bitch in me! That doesnt even work! Please tell me something was wrong with my tv and that her blouse was really red and black, because I nearly spit out my crystallight fruit punch when I saw it. Even my Dad, my dad who is still being trained NOT to wear brown shoes with his black belt, my DAD even paused long enough to say “ew”. I kid you not. Again, I don’t mind these items individually, but together… catastrophe. Can I just say that I miss blue Belle? That was her thing! The color blue even represents bravery in most color translations.
So in conclusion… Belle needs a fabulouso imp man in her life to dress her. I bet he even made her FTL blue dress because she was just going to wear the gold dress to tatters. I am disappoint. I love this show for the costume choices, not just in FTL but in our land too… but i feel that Belle’s character has been short-changed… color-wise and combination-wise.
I comment because I care. And because I’m strongly opinionated. PEACE OUT.
- SNOW: Red!
- RED: Snow! When did you get back???
- SNOW: Just today! We came back through the-... wait... is that... wine and cheese? And... *GASP* ..."The Princess Bride" vhs that we always watch? But... how did you know I'd be back?
- RED: I... Um...
- BELLE: Hey Bestie! I'm ready for girls night!
- SNOW: Bestie?
- RED: Yeah... look Snow; while you were gone I made a new bestie. Belle even chained me in the library during Wolf's moon. We bonded.
- SNOW: But... I used to chain you during Wolf's moon. You remember????
- RED: Don't you have a reunion with your husband, or something?
- CHARMING: SNOW! I'm so glad-
- SNOW: Oh shush you. RED? BELLE? COME'ON GUISE!!!